Autism Dimensions are trained in and have experience facilitating the following:
- ABA (Applied Behavioural Analysis)
- Social Stories
- SAQ (Skills, Acquisition and Quickness Training)
- Verbal Behaviour Training
- ABLLS and VB Mapp
- RDI (Relationship Development Intervention)
- Biomedical Issues and Autism
- Lego Therapy
- Addacus (Multi-Sensory Numeracy Programme)
Anne Simpson has worked with one of our pupils, a girl with Asperger's Syndrome, for two years, giving one-to-one lessons, playing group games, advising teachers and preparing our pupil for the physical and social change...
Head of Primary School - Newcastle upon Tyne
Not all children 'fit' into the regular education system - especially those with a diagnosis of an Autism Spectrum Disorder. We believe it is critical to provide all children with an education programme that works for them and that allows them to flourish.
Support for Families
We give families support, when a child or sibling is diagnosed with Autism.