Autism Dimensions are trained in and have experience facilitating the following:
- ABA (Applied Behavioural Analysis)
- Social Stories
- SAQ (Skills, Acquisition and Quickness Training)
- Verbal Behaviour Training
- ABLLS and VB Mapp
- RDI (Relationship Development Intervention)
- Biomedical Issues and Autism
- Lego Therapy
- Addacus (Multi-Sensory Numeracy Programme)
Anne Simpson, of Autism Dimensions, is great to work with. When a child is referred to her, the response is efficient and a date is fixed quickly for her to come and observe and work with the child. The reports that f...
Judith - SENCo
Not all children 'fit' into the regular education system - especially those with a diagnosis of an Autism Spectrum Disorder. We believe it is critical to provide all children with an education programme that works for them and that allows them to flourish.
Support for Families
We give families support, when a child or sibling is diagnosed with Autism.